|1/2 Hour class per week…$29|
|1 Class per week (45-1hr) …$58||4 Hours per week…$184|
|1.25 to 1.5 Hours per week…$84||4.5 Hours per week…$198|
|2 Hours per week…$108||5 Hours per week…$210|
|2.5 Hours per week…$130||5.5 Hours per week…$220|
|3 Hours per week…$150||6 Hours per week…$228|
|3.5 Hours per week…$168||6.5 Hours per week…$234|
|Unlimited Classes…$265||7 Hours per week….$240|
|Single Class Rate…$25 per hour||Adult Fee (12 wk session Ballet/Jazz/Tap/Hip Hop)…$130|
|Annual Registration Fee…$25 per Family||Returned Check Fee…$25.00|
|Birthday Parties starting at $200 per 2 hours|
Please Note: MISSED CLASSES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!
However, if the absence has been called in to the Studio,
the classes may be made up within two sessions.
All fees must be paid by Monday, May 22nd, 2017 in order for the student to participate in the recital.
|Session 1||Due At Registration|
|Session 2||9/12/2016 – 9/17/2016|
|Session 3||10/10/2016 – 10/15/2016|
|Session 4||11/7/2016 – 11/12/2016|
|Session 5||12/5/2016 – 12/10/2016|
|Session 6||1/16/2017 – 1/21/2017|
|Session 7||2/13/2017 – 2/18/2017|
|Session 8||3/13/2017 – 3/18/2017|
|Session 9||4/17/2017 – 4/22/2017|
|Session 10||5/15/2017 – 5/20/2017|
Cash, Check or Visa/MasterCard/Discover Accepted
TUITION POLICIES 2016 – 2017
- Tuition is due the 4th week of each session
- Upon registration, a valid credit card must be kept on file
- New this year: Tuition will be auto drafted via debit/credit card on the Wednesday of the 4th week of the session
- If payment cannot be processed, and automatic $10.00 fee will be added to your account
- Sessions are four weeks in length for billing purposes only
- Overdue payments of two weeks or more will automatically be charged to your credit card
- Tuition statements will be mailed (or emailed) in the 3rd week of each session
- After the 4th week a $10.00 late fee will automatically be added to your bill
- Please let us know if there are any unexpected problems
- Once a new session has started there are absolutely NO REFUNDS if a student discontinues class anytime during the session
- If your tuition is prepaid, you will recieve studio credit only
- Registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE!
- There will be a $25.00 fee for any returned checks
- There will be a 5% discount if tuition for the year is paid in advance!
CLASS POLICIES 2016 – 2017
- All students registered for BALLET III or above are required to take at least 2 BALLET CLASSES PER WEEK.
- All lyrical and modern classes also require attending a ballet class!
- All advanced or company classes are upper level classes. In order to maintain the integrity of our advanced classes Ballet is required. In order to remain in the advanced level, students are only allowed to miss THREE CLASSES for any reason in a 5 session period. After 3 absences the student will be dropped to a lower level class. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
Any color dance attire, tap shoes
Any color dance attire, jazz shoes/ballet shoes
Lyrical/Contemporary:Any color dance attire, jazz shoes/paws
Hip Hop: Any comfortable clothes, clean gym shoes
NO BAGGY PANTS! NO OVERSIZED T-SHIRTS! ABSOLUTELY NO GUM!
NO STREET SHOES IN THE STUDIOS!
ANY DANCER NOT PROPERLY DRESSED WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO CLASS