Tuition (Class Rates Per Dancer for 4 Week Session)
|Hours Per Week||Tuition Rate||Hours Per Week||Tuition Rate|
|30 min. per week||$30||4.5 hours per week||$234|
|45 min. – 1 hour per week||$64||5 hours per week||$240|
|1.25 hours – 1.5 hours per week||$93||5.5 hours per week||$264|
|2 hours per week||$120||6 hours per week||$288|
|2.5 hours per week||$145||6.5 hours per week||$312|
|3 hours per week||$168||7 hours per week||$336|
|3.5 hours per week||$198||Unlimited||$350|
|4 hours||$208||Single Class Rate||$25|
|Adult Classes (per 12 weeks)||$150|
|Annual Registration (per family)||$25|
|Return Check Fee||$25|
|Late fee for overdue Tuition||$20|
Please Note: MISSED CLASSES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!
However, if the absence has been called in to the Studio, the classes may be made up within two sessions.
**All fees must be paid by Monday, May 20th, 2019 in order for the student to participate in the recital.**
Payment Dates for Each Session
|Session||Session Dates||Payment Date|
|1||8/20/2018 – 9/15/2018||Due at Registration|
|2||9/17/2018 – 10/13/2018||9/10/2018 – 9/15/2018|
|3||10/15/2018 – 11/10/2018||10/8/2018 – 10/13/2018|
|4||11/12/2018 – 12/8/2018||11/5/2018 – 11/10/2018|
|5||12/10/2018 – 1/19/2019||12/3/2018 – 12/8/2018|
|6||1/21/2019 – 2/16/2019||1/14/2019 – 1/19/2019|
|7||2/18/2019 – 3/16/2019||2/11/2019 – 2/16/2019|
|8||3/18/2019 – 4/20/2019||3/11/2019 – 3/16/2019|
|9||4/22/2019 – 5/18/2019||4/15/2019 – 4/20/2019|
|10||5/20/2019 – 6/15/2019||5/13/2019 – 5/18/2019|
Cash, Check or Visa/MasterCard/Discover Accepted
TUITION POLICIES 2018 – 2019
- Tuition is due the 4th week of each session
- Upon registration a valid credit card must be kept on file
- Tuition will be auto drafted via debit/credit card on the Wednesday of the 4th week of the session
- If payment cannot be processed, and automatic $10.00 fee will be added to your account
- Sessions are four weeks in length for billing purposes only
- Overdue payments of two weeks or more will automatically be charged to your credit card plus a $20 late fee
- Once a new session has started there are absolutely NO REFUNDS if a student discontinues class anytime during the session
- If your tuition is prepaid, you will recieve studio credit only
- Registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE!
- There will be a $25.00 fee for any returned checks
- There will be a 5% discount if tuition for the year is paid in advance!
- If you refer a new student, you will receive a 10% discount on your next session.
- Written notification of discontinuing a class must be given by the beginning of week 4 of the current session in order to avoid being charged for the upcoming session.
- Once a new session has started, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS if a student discontinues class anytime during the session.
- If tuition is prepaid, you will receive studio credit only.
Registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE!
- All Advanced or company classes are upper level classes. In order to maintain the advanced level of these classes, students are only allowed to miss 3 classes for any reason in a 5-session period. After 3 absences the student will be dropped to a lower level class. No Exceptions.
- All students registered for company classes are required to take at least 2 ballet classes per week.
- ALL LYRICAL AND MODERN CLASSES ALSO REQUIRE A BALLET CLASS.