Tuition (Class Rates Per Dancer for 4 Week Session)
|Hours Per Week||Tuition Rate||Hours Per Week||Tuition Rate|
|30 min. per week||$40||4.5 hours per week||$252|
|45 min. – 1 hour per week||$68||5 hours per week||$260|
|1.25 hours – 1.5 hours per week||$99||5.5 hours per week||$286|
|2 hours per week||$128||6 hours per week||$300|
|2.5 hours per week||$155||6.5 hours per week||$325|
|3 hours per week||$180||Unlimited||$350|
|3.5 hours per week||$210|
|4 hours||$224||Single Class Rate||$25|
|Adult Classes (per 12 weeks)||$150|
|Annual Registration (per family)||$25|
|Return Check Fee||$25|
|Late fee for overdue Tuition||$20|
Please Note: MISSED CLASSES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED!
However, if the absence has been called in to the Studio, the classes may be made up within two sessions.
**All fees must be paid by Monday, May 24th, 2021 in order for the student to participate in the recital.**
Payment Dates for Each Session
|Session||Session Dates||Payment Date|
|1||8/24/2020 – 9/20/2020||Due at Registration|
|2||9/21/2020 – 10/18/2020||9/14/2020 – 9/19/2020|
|3||10/19/2020 – 11/15/2020||10/12/2020 – 10/17/2020|
|4||11/16/2020 – 12/13/2020||11/9/2020 – 11/14/2020|
|5||12/14/2020 – 1/24/2021||12/7/2020 – 12/12/2020|
|6||1/25/2021 – 2/21/2021||1/18/2021 – 1/23/2021|
|7||2/22/2021 – 3/21/2021||2/15/2021- 2/21/2021|
|8||3/22/2021 – 4/25/2021||3/15/2021 – 3/20/2021|
|9||4/26/2021 – 5/23/2021||4/19/2021 – 4/24/2021|
|10||5/24/2021 – 6/20/2021||5/17/2021 – 5/22/2021|
Cash, Check or Visa/MasterCard/Discover Accepted
TUITION POLICIES 2020 – 2021
- Tuition is due the 4th week of each session
- Upon registration a valid credit card must be kept on file
- Tuition will be auto drafted via debit/credit card on the Wednesday of the 4th week of the session
- If payment cannot be processed, an automatic $10.00 fee will be added to your account
- Sessions are four weeks in length for billing purposes only
- Overdue payments of two weeks or more will automatically be charged to your credit card plus a $20 late fee
- Once a new session has started there are absolutely NO REFUNDS if a student discontinues class anytime during the session
- If your tuition is prepaid, you will receive studio credit only
- Registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE!
- There will be a $25.00 fee for any returned checks
- There will be a 5% discount if tuition for the year is paid in advance!
- If you refer a new student, you will receive a 10% discount on your next session.
- Written notification of discontinuing a class must be given by the beginning of week 4 of the current session in order to avoid being charged for the upcoming session.
- Once a new session has started, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS if a student discontinues class anytime during the session.
- If tuition is prepaid, you will receive studio credit only.
Registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE!
- All Advanced or company classes are upper level classes. In order to maintain the advanced level of these classes, students are only allowed to miss 3 classes for any reason in a 5-session period. After 3 absences the student will be dropped to a lower level class. No Exceptions.
- All students registered for company classes are required to take at least 2 ballet classes per week.
- ALL LYRICAL, CONTEMPORARY, AND MODERN CLASSES ALSO REQUIRE A BALLET CLASS.