TUITION POLICIES 2012 - 2013
- Tuition is due the 4th week of each session:
- Sessions are four weeks in length
- Tuition statements will be mailed (or emailed) in the 3rd week of each session
- After the 4th week a $10.00 late fee will automatically be added to your bill
- Please let us know if there are any unexpected problems
- Once a new session has started there are absolutely NO REFUNDS if a student discontinues class anytime during the session
- Registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE!
- There will be a $25.00 fee for any returned checks
- There will be a 5% discount if tuition for the year is paid in advance!
CLASS POLICIES 2012 - 2013
- Classes marked with an asterisk** are our upper level classes. In order to maintain the advanced level of these classes, students are only allowed to miss THREE CLASSES for any reason in a 5 session period. After 3 absences the student will be dropped to a lower level class. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All students registered for BALLET III or above are required to take at least 2 BALLET CLASSES PER WEEK.
- All lyrical classes also require attending a ballet class!
*Our Policies can be downloaded here