APPROPRIATE CLASS ATTIRE BY GENRE
If your dancer has more than one class on the same day, s/he is expected to change into the proper class attire in the private dressing rooms prior to class time.
- Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
- Any color dance attire, tap shoes
- Any color dance attire, jazz shoes/ballet shoes
- Any color dance attire, jazz shoes/paws
- Any comfortable clothes, clean gym shoes
WHAT NOT TO WEAR!
• NO BAGGY PANTS! NO OVERSIZED T-SHIRTS!
• ABSOLUTELY NO GUM!
• NO STREET SHOES IN THE STUDIOS!
• ANY DANCER NOT PROPERLY DRESSED WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO CLASS.